www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, March 19, 2004

 
Second Post
Now that the excitement of "First Post" has worn off (and the new house of my thoughts tidied up, cleaned out, and the welcome mat put out), I suppose I should say something, something monumental, something profound, something to kick off this blog with a bang. Ummmmm. Blogfright kicks in, 16 minutes into my first blog. This cannot be a good sign. Of couse, I can delete this entry as and when I choose :D. So it can't be all bad, right? Haha ... this is funny. I'm suddently remembering all the other times I've "moved into" a house. Funnily enough, the only one coming clearly into my house was moving into KE last-to-last year (has it been so long?). The same feelings of homesickness, of newness, of excitement-damped-by-fear-and-isolation. Then again, it might be just tonight. Crazy sleepy tiring tonight. More details tomorrow, if I feel like it. This thing still doesn't allow me to have comments? Oh, man.

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:15 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home