www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

 
Too HOT!
Singapore is steaming, steaming, STEAMING right about now. I swear, it always gets so bleeding hot just when I'm about to leave. About to leave. Wow. :). It's nearly going-home-time. I was always a huge fan of going-home-time: Karate class, school, whenever. Going home meant holiday; meant relaxing; meant doing what I wanted. Of course, now my priorities have gone and twisted and gotten funny :). I have to sit down sometime - maybe after I go back to Bangalore? - and just look at how much I've changed, how far I've come. And that's not the best bit. I think - maybe - (maybe, maybe?) - that New Things are just around the corner. Novelty beckons. Could it be? I hope so - I want an exciting, fun, enjoyable, memorable holiday (all my holidays are now going to get modeled after the one I had in Bombay last year!). Yeah, and get rid of excess baggage around my middle, if you know what I mean. You have been warned. Anyways, it's 4:05am, better get to sleep (like, now!). Ciao. Wish me luck!!!! (*excited*)

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:47 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home