www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, November 01, 2004

 
Today was a good day

Well, it's too late to write, and there's a lot to "critique" etc. The worst bit is, I saw something today and I was like, "wow, love is real". But now I've completely forgotten what it was (after a semi-bad dream? Or just sheer exhaustion? Can't say). Ah, well. Cute episode of the Bachelor (believe it or not), so I guess I've had my gratuitious love-is-really-real moment for the day. I've put my exam timetable on Yahoo!, hopefully will get me a little more focussed. Also half-heartedly taking part in NaNoWriMo. It's so cool, but am never going to be able to properly take part thanks to the timing! Well, maybe I can make up for lost time after the 27th ... very, very, unlikely. I have a starting :P. But that's about all I have, so ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:54 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home