www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

 
I just cycled to Tuas - and back!

And boy, am I impressed with myself. Mere words do not do me justice. It was achievement, pure and simple, and I have achieved. It's a huge jump on my earlier record (getting from Tiong Bahru to Bugis); to give you an idea, I've cycled from SPS, on the NUS campus to Raffles Marina - and back. And got drenched in a (thankfully short) spasm of rain. And got lost. And managed to find my way back anyway. And completely exhausted my feet - but that's okay. I got to where I wanted to go, which was somewhere I'd never been before. And I got photos. What more can you hope for?

Life is good.

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:09 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home