www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, June 28, 2004

 
Ho, hum

Life, as I'm sure you know already, can really, really be a drag.

Don't get me wrong. Its not like I'm not having fun. Problem is, that's all I'm having. In the last two days I have spoken with six interesting women (three of whom I've already had crushes on before), patted two dogs, ate seven servings of ice cream (three with chocolate brownie), three chicken servingsate Indian-Chinese food (for my Chinese friends: nothing like Chinese food, trust me!), ate outdoors once, and ate at home twice. I have also had an interesting conversation about Salman Rushdie, went to a book reading, and bought 1,000 rupees worth of books (not all for me, of course). I have travelled on a Bangalore bus for the first time in my life, and exited at exactly the right stop. I have tried to make amends for two mistakes I've made in the past year (don't ask. Please). I have visited my favourite bookstore, two of Bangalore's shopping malls, and one of my closest friends in Bangalore. The number 42 has featured in my life a number of times, but only significantly only once (I think).

I have watched half of about four movies, and one movie entirely. I have sent about six-seven e-mails (which isn't bad for me) and tried to organise atleast two meetings. Also, I'm going for lunch to my friend tomorrow.

The point I'm trying (through this irritating web of personal indolence) to make, is simply that nothing in my life is personally fulfilling. Problem of a life lived too easy. Hopefully, tomorrow, a whole set of rather important e-mails will flow in my direction :D. Let's see, I might get lucky!

Seriously: to live, a man needs more than bread. He needs Purpose. If he finds that, the rest will follow.

Mental Note: Never use "dl" tags in a blog.

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:17 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home