www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, June 14, 2004

 
ISFP? INFP?
Just did a ... different version of the MBTI(tm) test, and according to that, I am ...
  1. 33% Introverted
  2. 1% Sensing
  3. 33% Feeling
  4. 89% Perceiving
Making me, in short, an ISFP!
  1. Link
Hmmm ... personally, I've always believed that I'm an INFP. The more I read, the more sure I am, so lemme put some links up to that as well:
  1. Link
  2. Link
  3. Link
I think I'm slightly E of the standard INFP though, but that might be just my imagination ... (Yep, just some of the incredibly jobless things I'm doing these hols :)

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:04 pm

Comments:

Hey awesome blog! There is actually this INFP forum that connects Myer Briggs Type Indicate ( MBTI ) users with other users called Personality Cafe. Just go on google and search for the keywords Personality Cafe. I would love to chat with some of you and get to know about your personality a little bit more!

Just wanna help you guys discover yourself a little more. :) 

Post a Comment

<< Home