www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

 
Status Check

Okay, first the bad news:

  1. Still not got much done viz-a-viz crabs, flies, etc.
  2. No significant improvements in: family unity, self discovery or general improvement to quality of life

Now, the good news:

  1. Have actually found something interesting to do! Basically, have been trying to think of ways for the Cat Welfare Society to make money, and trying to think of places where I can get booths, make money, etc. (shameless plug: I don't know too much about the CWS right now. What I do know is that they desperately need financial help. If you love cats, and/or can help in anyway, please go to their website NOW!) At the same time, a lot of "we have spare booths, is anyone interested?"-type mails are flowing into my e-mail account, so it's a lot of fun, but it's also something I can get really interested in. Of course, this might be temporary excitement thing (which is fine; if I do something, for the basest, most unimpressive reason, and if it benefits someone important, then that's alright), but it might not, you know? So let's see. I'm quietly optimistic on this one.
  2. List of people I chat with and e-mail have increased tremendously. When I came to B'lore, I had less than five people who I'd consider close friends; now, that's up to about ten or so :). So cool, right?

So on the whole, I'm not doing too bad. Got to get some stuff settled - disciple, work, etc. - and some stuff working - zoo, volunteering, studies - and hopefully (hopefully!) - my next semester in Singapore will be quite unlike the last few.

(Of course, it would be impossible for it to be anything like the last three sems, so ... *grins*)

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:15 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home