www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, November 22, 2004

 
Days of Dancing and Singing

Remind me to really, really, really enjoy myself this weekend, once exams get over. That they will do this Saturday, but that's so far off ... the worse bit is, tomorrow's going to be okay (sort-of), and Thursday ... well, Thursday and Friday I'll manage somehow, or I'll be too bored to care or something. But today is bad, mostly because plant physiology is the single bored thing I've ever come across. It's taken me two hours to get through two pages of lecture notes!

Okay, post-exam dreams. I'm going to be dragged into the lab, obviously, and many grotesque and painful experiments will be performed on me ... or maybe not, it's hard to tell. In any case, I can take solace in the fact that:

  1. I will get to work on/towards my dreams, atleast in my free time.
  2. I intend to really enjoy my life, kick-ass style (in so far as I, Gaurav Vaidya, am actually capable of that). Okay, what I mean is: no holds barred, get out there and have some fun. I have two weeks all to myself, no-parental-supervision-no-getting-back-home-before-no-nothing-not-at-all (!), quite a few of my friends will still be around, and there is quite a lot that can be done here (my boss would disagree). So will be kicking around, yeah, woo hoo! (I can't believe I just typed that off. Boredom affects me worst than I think!)

Of course, all this means .. studying ... and working ... now ... and ... paying ... argh!

(Goes into the corner and cries)

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:20 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home