www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 
Updates
  1. Sunburn looks better. Well, kinda. It's started flaking. Hopefully, full proper peeling isn't too far away, whereapon I get back to full working status. I hope.
  2. Haven't heard back from any of the part-time jobs I've applied to, but figure I would have had to turn them down even if I'd gotten them, which is unlikely anyway (turn 'em down: because of scheduling).
  3. Lab work is coming along okay - falling behind a bit, but there's interesting stuff ahead, so hopefully will pick up the slack in the next few days.
  4. School work is definately behind. Will have to focus on this through the rest of the weekend to pull up.
  5. Website stuff is gliding just above stall right now, I guess. I need to pull together and get the two websites on the desk out first, then can start pulling in other people (I hope)?
  6. Room has gotten bad (well, not as bad as last sem, but bad enough) thanks to the sunburn. So, yeah, next weekend's pet project - unless I'm stuck in the lab again. But that won't be 24x7, so ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 8:36 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home