www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, February 04, 2005

 
Ha!

It's what I've been saying to myself for the last six hours or so, so it might as well be what I start this blog with. Basically, I'm on a semi-high - despite really falling behind with some study stuff and some lab stuff - because for the first time in days, I got a coupla hours of really good sleep down in the afternoon. So that helped my crankiness a little. Sorta chilled out too ... just lay around watching tele in the evenings ... that was fun. Also, been thinking about stuff and stuff and ... it's kinda cool, you know. There's so many times in the last few weeks when I've gotten totally depressed about the improbability of actually pulling off any of my "dreams" .. but shit, you know, it's been weeks already, I've had a hundred hurdles thought up and put down ... and you know what? I'm still here. I'm still in the game. Yay me!

On other news ... well, there ain't other news, is there? Yeah, life is boring. Life sucks. But atleast it's sucking slowly enough that I get a nice ride :). Or something. Insert witty ending here, and see ya for tonight.

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:04 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home