www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 
Ouch, My Hand Hurts ...

In other news: nobody seems to be adding websites to CoolSite! Maybe it's the name ...

No, in all likelihood people just don't get my idea ... don't have much free time to debug/explain it today, so never mind that. Instead, I'll pop out something else: I'm setting up another blog (two in a week, is that a new record?) called the Free Book Club. The idea is, if you wanna read a book, add it to your My Yahoo! page, your Bloglines page, or just bookmark it, and every two days I'll put up another page from a great old novel. How come? I'll take novels out of Project Gutenberg, mostly anything that I'd like to read. Is pretty simple to maintain, the question is: will the readers come? Still wondering how to market it, but I guess for once the idea is complete - like a book club, in fast forward, and on the Internet. Makes sense? Makes sense.

Oh hell, he's a thought: I could put out a press release! Wow, spooky thought ... but entirely doable ...

Will run this for a week or two, let's see. Friends and visitors to this blog are invited to pop on over and tell me what they think.

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:34 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home