www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, September 01, 2006

 
One of those days

So: it was an awful day. Really, it was. I woke up late, and all tired, and sleepy, and pointless, and just completely wasted. A waste of muscle, brain and body, really. And I get into lab and Prof's not particularly happy about this neither. And then I have to go off, and get wet in the rain all the time, and basically get nothing done in the large scale at all at all, and not really having a good non-tech chat with anyone or anything like that either. Pretty depressing.

Okay, so it wasn't that bad - which by itself is almost a little bit disappointing, really - does this mean I've gotten so good at taking care of things that I can't even have a really rotten, pointless, depressing day anymore? High hubris, I know, but it's a scary way of looking at it.

Just spoke to I. about this. He hasn't been depressed in a while either - in fact, he hasn't been depressed since we left school. Coincidence?

TaxonDNA is getting more and more stressful, but still coming along great. But life is really, incredibly, unspeakably boring right about now. Some excitement would be nice ... however much I regret this in the future!

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:15 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home