www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 
Well, well.

Today was actually a really great day: work was nice and busy, had interesting conversations afterwards. Called home, which seemed slightly somewhat worrisome, I don't know why. Just before that was one of the more interesting - and well sculpted - House episodes I've seen yet. I mean it when I say well sculpted - the scripting itself was kind of sorry, a bit too thunk-thunk here's-today's-message-up-the-side-of-your-face, not half as subtle as it could be; but the good acting saved things somewhat, and the script did keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

A nice day, if it ended a little oddly, and ... I dunno.

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:29 am

Comments:

Where have you been? Every time I say Hullo online, you either are ignoring me or aren't there to respond? Everything ok?

I miss you. :( 

Post a Comment

<< Home