www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 
Finally!

That stupid photograph of Sue the dinosaur mould has finally dropped off the top of my list of my "most popular photos (sorted by interestingness)" on Flickr. Its position has been taken by the much more interesting Eastern Express Highway. In other news, my photo of Ruby Pan has had 400 views, way more than any other I've got online, despite the fact that t3htarik still has a much better photograph of her (the importance of metadata, I guess!).

I still feel really, really weak (not to mention horribly bored: lying around all day watching TV can do that to you), but hopefully my illness will pass by tomorrow. Watched a lot of Yes Minister, and ate a lot, and lay around doing very little.

I also got a clock/radio/alarm thingie, so I might actually wake up on time, as well as learn a little as I listen to BBC World while blogging at night. Like right now.

Anyways, sleepytime. Seeya all after I go comatose for a few hours, hallucinate vividly, and then maybe suffer amnesia about the whole incident.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:59 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home