www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

 
Bloggundum

In one window, everybody's unhappy with Singapore; in the other, price considerations keep platform walls out of MRTs. The funny thing is, if they do put them up, a lot of people I know will point to it as further 'nannyization' of the country. I wonder which way I'd swing if I had to pick one option.

Also, nasty going-ons in schools. Good thing I'm not planning on becoming a teacher. And then there's the drug-execution issue, in which I lean on the side of a no-execution policy - but in this case, at least, I think the court should be given the leeway to pick a lesser sentence. I mean, heck, that's what courts are for: to determine guilt and punishment. I'm a big fan of jury judgements; it's some sort of guarantee that atleast twelve other people agree that you ought to die. At least, you know.

Sorry for the ramblings, didn't really get much done today. So. Yeah.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:55 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home