www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

 
Happiness
... is a warm gun, mamma? Hmmmm ... Anyways, am happy now. Don't know why - hmmm of course that is a lie. But I'm not telling, not here, not now. But that's not the question. The question (of-course) is: should I be happy? I could sit here for ages and ages, philosophising to old glory, but I guess my time is better spent watering my flies then returning to my room and typing like in-sanity ... And - well - I believe that happiness is its own reward. If I'm happy now, then, well, that's all that matters. Alright, that sounds a little funny and selfish and short-sighted, but never mind. I don't believe (much) in the future. My philosophy maintains doing the most I can with what I have, now. And yet, and yet. Shouldn't we instead plan for the future? Not so much to be happy now, but to be happy - say - one week, one month, one year from now? See, that's the difference between me and most people. Most people are happiest when their lives are cool and calm and collected, with their thoughts all smooth and flowing like a river in the summer. Me, I prefer my thoughts a raging torrent, threatening to sweep everything in its path, obliterating prejudice and pain and sorrow all at once. And yet, an... but no, not now. Now, my flies need me. Good night. (p.s. for all those non-believers who don't get the first line of this blog, here's a clicky)

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:45 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home