www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

 
Here I Am

Singapore - at last.

I'm writing this from Naef's room (you know, Naef?). Am bunking over for the night, since I forgot to tell OSA, and consequently I won't be able to get my room until tomorrow. Argh, stupid, stupid! But an interesting experience, I suppose, and one that will Do Me Good.

Saw a lovely movie on the plane called "Annie and Me", really nice film. Enjoyable. Will put more stuff up on it later - when I'm just a trifle more sane, that is :).

For the record books: I travelled on a Boeing 777-200, seat 44C (which isn't really a 'C' seat, since it's the first row in the second part of the economic class, there's only an 'A' and a 'C' - so it's 2-3-2, not 3-3-3). Obviously, the record books are extraordinarily boring. Now you know why.

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:45 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home