www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 
The Week Of Utter Shit

This is one week which is really just turning out bad for me. Nothing definate, nothing certain, just ... shit. I dunno, I haven't been this bugged with my life in ages. It's weird and atleast partially uncontrollable, so ...

I should just wait. I'm probably going to remove this post by tomorrow, if not by tonight. I hate being depressed, and I hate being unsure, and most of all I hate being cut out of loops. But now I want to cut myself out of a loop ... the loop called existence ... just flow and flow and flow until I'm all flowed out, until I've reached the sea ... then stop ...

It's absolutely classical Gaurav depression, just elevated a little (a lot, actually) and so unbelievably stupid as to ... as to ... well, when I told Janani I was depressed, she was just: "you have to stop going into moods like this". And it's true. I have to stop being a baby about the world. I have to grow up. Have to have to have to have to. Have. To.

This is nuts. This is shit. This, I suppose, is life.

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:47 am

Comments:

Sometimes ... you just don't realize how good you have it until it's too late :(. 

sometimes, when 'shit hits the fans', just get and ladder, climb up and clean them. you'll feel better after the fans are cleaned and your limbs are too tired. --> distract yourself by doing other things, work so hard that you can't think abt the problem or the depression itself.
it's a form of escapism true, but nobody said you have to knock yourself into a wall and become peanut sandwich until the problem is solved. 

Post a Comment

<< Home