www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 
Argh, scared!

Okay, it's 6:20am; my plant physio paper is in two hours and forty minutes, and I'm scared.

Partially, it's just that I've somehow managed to overdose on sugar or caffeine or sleep-dep or something, and it's bugging! Every bit of my body is tingling. Also, I just can't - couldn't - can't - study for this stupid module! Plant physiology! It's like 70% boring crap I've done already, and the rest is just buried in there somewhere and I just know it's going to jump up and bite me somehow! (Also, the exam is in LS Lab 3, and my LS lab exams never go well anyway ...) And on top of that I'm panicing about how I'm going to recover and get ready for my day-after's exams and ... argggggh ... and it's me and it's early morning, so obviously all kindsa thoughts are going thru my head which I wouldn't be thinking about if I wasn't up at such an impossible time. Also, it's end of exam time, so usual missing-my-friends wonder-if-I'll-get-bored what's-going-to-happen-next-semester worries ...

It's just bugging and weird to focus on ... the future, or my life, or anything ... when I'm lying around in my room, and none of it makes any sense or seems worth anything or anything. And it's just so ... pointless. Plant physiology. When on EARTH am I ever going to refer to that again???

okay ... priority is passing, next is doing decent. Right now, should just do damage control ... hmmm ... so will scroll thru lecture notes, then go take a bath or something to calm me down ... have to get to the library at 8am, then will grab a coffee (if I'm feeling less jumpy :D) ... then will just go in and read. After that? Don't know. It'll be eleven. Might go walk around somewhere or hang out or something ... just to chill a bit or whatever ... ulp.

I hate end-of-sem. But it is the suffering you bear fo holidays.

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:20 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home