www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 
Oh, me?

Well (since you didn't ask), I'm doing moderately well. The last few weeks (or, if you're been following this blog carefully, the last few years) have been somewhat rough and tumble, but thing seem to be changing. No, really, this time around, it might be pulled off it might happen maybe. No, yes, it will happen. I still can't say that without a squirming in my belly, but I'm afraid the butterflies will just have to go somewhere else, latest by the holidays.

Life is beginning to change. My perceptions, how it looks to me, the view. Some things will take more time: there are still clouds, as those of you in Singapore will know, low-hanging gray clouds which threaten to rain any minute. But, oh well, they're always there, the clouds, aren't they? And they bring: the rain. The wind.

I'm trying not to be overoptimistic about it: this isn't the first time I've thought it was all behind me, but then it crept up again, and usually it was me that let it creep up. But I think this might be it. I have had enough, and the future is bright enough that as long as I don't do an Icarus - no flying too high, no diving too low, just straight level flight easy-as-she-goes ... - I should be alright.

The awesome thing ... the really awesome thing ... is this sudden feeling I've got, like wind beneath my wings (if I had wings, but that's an entirely different discussion altogther). I am free! I can fly! Quite frankly, after all this time, it's quite refreshing.

Will it all come crashing down to earth? God, I hope not. But let's see. Life's paths are stranger sometimes than we can see, but not always. Maybe sometimes you see the answer, and it is the answer, and it is the right time, and it is alright, and ... but you know what I mean. And sometimes, it's wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

But: you will never never know if you never never go. And here I go now. Toodle-doo.

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:44 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home