www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 20, 2006

 
Why are my blog entries always so amgsty?

(I do, I do, I do. Despite - or rather, because - of the fact that my current task has a dynamic deadline. I'll 'splain in a bit. This bracketted portion was just to complain about the fact that even if I manage to put my words on paper, I'm going to need serious editing before they are fit to be shown around, and I'm not very sure if I have either the strength or the drive ... I guess I'll have to hope that the fact that I will have to do a presentation on this, and that it's ten whole juicy percents of the final grade, will push me. Besides which, it's actually interesting, not a comment I can make on a lot of modules right now. Ah, me, ah my. Atleast the library is open until 10pm today ...)

So here we go. 46 days to graduation. Okay, fine, it's not anything to crow about (yet! but merely two weeks from now, we hit the magic number of 31 days! Thirty one days! A month!

There's so much still to do, and so many interesting things just waiting for me, waiting for transport and money and finance and simulation and bioinfo to shift over slightly, waiting for the time to dive in. The time! Dive in! Sigh. Is this what life is all about - doing what you don't like so you can do what you like later? I guess not - I have a great time making websites, and playing around with TaxonDNA - it's just that I don't notice the time passing by like I do with assignments.

Sighs. Okay, I'll try to waste a bit more time a bit more productively, and then it's back to the drawing board.

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:34 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home