www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 
Oh, what a feeling!

Feels like shit. Really, truely, like shit. This must be what depressed people feel like all the friggin' time. Now there's a horrible thought for you.

I've had two minor "panic attacks" in the last twenty four hours. I have been up since 1900hrs yesterday. I almost hit a bus this morning on account of my dodgy breaks (okay, the bus would have stopped, since the driver saw me, but it was a closer shave than usual). And when I slept through most of yesterday, I had what were somewhere between bad dreams and non-emotional dreams.

Somewhere in the midst of all of this is the rather sickening realisation that I'm ruining what started off as a not-so-bad-day-at-all. So, double-ugh.

It's March 15th. (Heh. It's right this very instant 12:42pm on March 15th.) The almighty Ides of March, and on a WEDNESDAY. AND (I think) it's Holi. Holi, for crying out loud. Thus, if I'm allowed to go my usual obsessive response, I can claim that today is a sort of weird lunar three-year anniversary of ONE OSD, while this Friday will be the ACTUAL three-year anniversary of ANOTHER OSD. That's gotta be kind of rare, considering that both OSDs kicked off four week periods.

God. If life would only stabilize just a little bit, maybe I could kick back and appreciate just how really great life just might be right about now :). Oh, not just "might be" - IS. Really. I promise. God.

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:24 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home