www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

 
Bored (beyond belief)

Ha, so alliterative.

But it's true. It's why I've been "under the weather" lately; I'm just hideously bored. It's like I'm sitting around doing nothing (important, before you interject the whole but-you've-got-assignments-to-do line; it's important that it be important) and it's getting to me. If I don't have anything interesting to do by 1am, I'm putting out another RadioGenocide, just to keep myself occupied. Pbbt. I suppose the worse of the lot is that, in just three months (19th May! It's less than three months!), I'll be spending my time doing something ... well, probably equally pointless, but:

  1. I'll be getting paid for it.
  2. I'll have time off. Time - off. Time for NOT thinking about whatever it is that I'm thinking about. At all.
  3. I will legally be able to engage in commerce. Oh, yeah, okay, taxes, whatever. I'll be able to dream again. I might be able to dream again. Actually, this is probably me covering for the fact that I'm not dreaming now; using lack of funds as an excuse. Ha. That's kind of sad.

Three months. It feels so long, but it's going to go by just like that. Wow.

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:39 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home