www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 
Oh, what a feelin' ... !

In good spirits. I woke up doing the whole weakness thing ‒ with any luck, it is connected to the whole wasn't-getting-website-done thing, which &8210; yes ‒ could definitely become an issue. I actually get tomorrow off, in the sense that I can't do any of the numerous doctor-X-ray-papers-transcript things ‒ although, as usual, I should check in at the lab, etc.

Am watching a good movie, about a twenty-nine year old who gets pregnant, ends up in Canada (at her parents) and can't get back home. It's funny (the girl is upset about being fired, and her life in general; she complains about how old she's getting, just as her parents walk in with a birthday cake, stop the song mid-"birthday!", and - seeing the looks on everybody's faces - beat a hasty retreat), cute, romantic (he constructs a model of New York, and shows it to her the night - of course - that she enters labour). Sigh. How sweet.

Naturally, I blog about this on the Fresh Durians blog as well. Darn, I need a better logo though :). But we're kicking into gear! Yay!

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:40 am

Comments:

Yay! I love when things look to be going somewhere, or getting started atleast.

Btw I like the name Fresh Durians coz I think it's wacky, but I hate Durians themselves, because, well...yuck!! 

that was amu btw :-) 

Post a Comment

<< Home