www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, August 04, 2006

 
So ...

Here I am, Friday night. My Gaim window reads: I am everybody's catalyst, Pradeep, Beck, Tourist, jangily. Wonder how many of those nick's I'll still remember whenever I look back on this blog, like, years and years later. Tourist is in Germany for now, Pradeep is in Scotland, Beck's in Singapore, 'catalyst in Bombay/Mumbai/whatever it's called this week. This is the first time Beck has messaged me since Monday; I haven't chatted properly with jangily in a while that I can remember, Tourist is obviously come and go, but I've been chatting with catalyst and Pradeep every day lately.

NEED to sleep. Really. Good thing, all things considered, etc. Good night, everybody.

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:38 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home