www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

 
What a scary thought.

For the first time this week, it feels like I'm doing something RIGHT. This staying-at-home-and-working-on-Fd plan is really working out, although I'm feeling somewhat tired already (it's only 8:15am!), and there's a right long day to go, followed by another, and then a whole friggin' WEEK.

On the uphand, I've realised just how much happier I've been with the regular cycling. Although it might be one of the reasons for my sleep issues, atleast it's keeping me from slipping into actually going into a my-life-is-meaningless line -- although, of course, Fd might have something to do with that as well. And I suppose despite the aches and pains, I *feel* healthy by the end of the day, somehow.

Well, it's hard to tell; I've got to solve one problem at a time, and maybe things will get better, and maybe they'll get worse. I know they can go either way, and considering how bad (and good!) things are right now, I'm fully expecting either. Literally. I am sitting here with the phone 'cos I'm half expecting a happy or sad SMS from someone. Anyone. Just, you know, waiting. It's no fun.

Today, I'm going to be looking up the *good* web design houses in Singapore. Until now, I've been looking at the small ones. Today's guys are the Big Boys. As long as we can compete with the little guys, Fd will *survive*, or scratch a living. But if we can compete with the big guys, we are REALLY - scarily, excitingly - in business.

What a scary thought.

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:01 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home