www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

 
Things People Said (Before)

I managed to fix up Things People Said, after realising how disgustingly ugly it looked. Besides, eventually, it'd be nice to get a Fresh Durians logo onto that as well. Free advertising, and all that.

Besides, as I should know better than anybody else, a better layout means a better experience means a better website. I hated to browse through TPS, because it was so unwieldy - halfway through the cleanup, I got distracted going through the quotes and seeing what I could find. That's probably a good sign :).

Much of nothing else to report, I guess. I've been doing enough, just nothing worth mentioning. Lots of good movies, I guess. Lots of nice thoughts. Some sad ones. Considering that I've got the emotional heebie jeebies (since yesterday, atleast), it's

Now: to clean this pile of crap up =P. Definitely by blog post #450. Then we can have huge fun at #500!

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:32 am

Comments:

Yay! Happy day! Yay! :P

-amu. 

I likey.

And why have you dropped off the face of earth, btw? 

Post a Comment

<< Home