www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 
Am I an Unitarian Universalist?

So says the Belief-O-Matic, anyway. The description is available as well. I might also be a Secular Humanist (98%) or a Liberal Quaker (91%).

Hinduism is way down at #25, and 'Nonthiest' at #4. Although it has been proved to me (over dinner) that I am really athiest, so I'll religiously adhere to that until proven otherwise.

Bought myself the highest iron containing cereals in the nearest supermarket (I also went down to Eunos - got my fan fixed - and then back to Jurong - but didn't make it in time to sign up for the first aid thing, although I did figure out the most direct bus there. Was cranky and so on all day long, atleast for the bit I was awake (which wasn't until 1pm! 1pm, for crying out loud - and I slept somewhere around 1am. Something's not right. Played hookey from work, which will have to be Made Up. Sigh.)

Hopefully the iron thing will help the feeling sick thing. Let's see how it goes, etc.

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:52 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home