www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 
Some thoughts, updates, and other miscellanea

To begin with, a link: http://www.ginini.com/perlsaq.html. Funny stuff.

Today, I went into lab; I thought about how to fix up NexusFiles to do complex-sequence-like things (well, Sets, actually). I then proceeded to take NexusFile apart, and it took me the rest of the day to put it back together again. Sort of. Sigh.

I started reading the more interesting articles off Ward's Wiki (look up "Get a Life" to see what I mean) which got me thinking about the whole what-should-I-do-with-my-life question. I mean, computer programming is interesting, it's fun, it's great people to work with, but is this *it*? My contribution to planet earth? To the people I love and care about?

God, I hope not.

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:41 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home