www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

 
Sighs

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Bomb blasts in India, dead famous people in Australia (three at last count), work was getting depressing (although is hopefully getting better!), I'm tired, bored, and hey - the weekend is GONE. Like, vanished. Like, no weekend. None!

And I missed the Flickr meetup. And I'm getting cold shouldered left right and center. And things are getting frustratingly slow and irritating. And I have to go into work tomorrow. And I've been having strange dreams (involving a very pretty friend of mine I don't actually have a crush on), and bad dreams (I had a dream that my mother was having a progressive degenerative neurological condition. I shit you not. Awful stuff. My grandmother showed up in that dream as well - the one who died earlier this year - so yeah, um. Not fun. Atleast I got a fairly good night's sleep, and the strange dream was *after* the bad dream, so I didn't stay around feeling like shit for too long.)

I don't even get to watch "Shrek 2" (starting now) because it's like 3am and I ought to go to sleep so I don't feel totally shitty tomorrow.

Urgh.

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:19 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home