www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

 
Family website, step #1

Okay, in the last two hours, I've set up a mailing list, refurbished a blog, and e-mailed everybody about it. Is it unfair that I feel happily satisfied?

Also, as of today, both the retrofit-TaxonDNA-to-handle-morphological-sequences hack and the GenBankExplorer-should-extract-everything-to-files hack are officially "done". And they are really, astonishingly bad hacks. I mean, really, craptastic, horrible, disgusting, sorry excuses of hacks. In the timetables I had, though (one week and one day, respectively), they're the best I can do. Hopefully, they won't step on other code's toes too much. Personally, I doubt this. The universe moves so as to maximize the amount of pain it causes you. Sod's law.

Still, however much the fiddling with the lab computers remains on my mind, and how much ever I don't like walking home at 2am, there's a nice buzz in the air. Smells like ... beginnings.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:58 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home