www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

 
She's here!

Tentatively renamed 'Simhgadh' (it was a toss-up between that and 'Mumtaz': I guess I got all patriotic and stuff all of a sudden), my new laptop is finally here! It is truely beautiful: backlit keyboard, wide screen, lovely colours, and the new microphone I bought myself a few days ago.

After waiting for days, not only does it turn up when I'm in bed, but when I'm awake in bed. I go for a shower, then go out, where Ifty tells me of her arrival.

I, err, I wish I had more to say, but I don't really. Beethoven over real headphones sounds amazing. Other than that, it really is largely just business as usual. Really.

I can't wait to get developin' though, although I have no idea when/where that's going to happen. Let's see, let's see.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:41 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home