www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, June 15, 2007

 
Another day, another ...

Yes, I know, I know, lots of angsty posts recently. I'm sorry, and I really hope that as things change, this is going to come down slightly, although I don't right now have the slightest clue how things much change, or in what way, or with what cause. But I suppose if I knew, it wouldn't really be a surprise now, would it?

That is I think one good thing about getting bored: eventually, some deep-seated survival instinct kicks in and you start trying out new things, just to escape from the brain-numbing boredom of what is. Anything, anyhow. I suppose in my case I'm waiting for the 21st now; whether things really change, and how much they change, doesn't really matter: the psychological milestone of finishing with the latest spate of deadlines will be enough for me. I guess the idea is something like: normally, I should be slowing myself down, so I'm just overworking and overstressing myself here. But since I've only got a week to go, I'm just sort of running myself into the ground, since I'm this close to getting out anyway.

Of course, I'm not, not really. Neither this close, nor actually 'running myself into ...', etc. I'm just stressed, and tired, and sleepy, and my sleep schedule is whacked, and I don't really have anything to do when I am awake.

Other than that, everything's A-okay.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:42 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home