www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, August 03, 2007

 
Mzhk.

Okay, first the bad news:

  1. I'm awake at 5am. Like, wide awake. I wish I knew why. Sleep is creeping in at the edges, and I feel like shit in general, but there you go. There is literally no chance of me falling back asleep right now, I know it. I also know that I will be dead sleepy at 8am. Them's the breaks.
  2. I really do feel like shit. I wasn't just exaggerating or anything.
  3. I have surprisingly few things to do with my life at the moment.

Okay, now the good news:

  1. I do have one thing to do: play Civ4 on "Warlord" so I win occasionally.
  2. Also there are movies, but really: would you want to sit around on a beautiful day watching Al Pacino on your laptop? Seriously?
  3. Speaking of beautiful days, there is photography; one really weird poster in particular.
  4. It's the weekend!
  5. For better or worse, my exact position with respect to the lab is finally settled. On to other things now, I guess. I hope?
  6. I've really gotten into the English/linguistic history book. Lots of fun! Maybe this whole history thing isn't as scatterbrained as I thought ...

Yup, that's about it.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:23 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home