www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, July 30, 2007

 
I for one

... get really, seriously creeped out every time anybody shoves his (or her) gun down their pants. I mean, seriously, those are tight jeans! And that's a loaded weapon! In your pants! Pointed at your groin!

Maybe it's like memories of Eight Mile or something. Brr.

In other news, today was boring. Again. And I didn't really feel like Civ-ing or anything. So basically was just sitting around feeling sorry for myself. Oh, and finishing catching up on QC, so now I've got to wait to see what happens next, just like everybody else. Man, what a pain.

Borrowed movies at half-price today (yay VideoEzy!). Hope to go back tomorrow for me, as it's the last day for half-price rentals (but only if you've gotten this extra-special SMS, I should probably add before you all run down at once). Which makes me feel a little better, I guess. Hmn, hmn.

I will finally get to see The Godfather, though, so it's not all bad. I guess.

Plan for the evening: call Anu, watch movie, take bath, go sleep. Mmmm, sleep.

Zomg interview tomorrow! Let's see how it goes. The key, as always, is to not panic.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 8:39 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home