www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 
Lovely lunch

Today's lunch was one of the best I've ever had in Singapore. It was beautiful, delicious, perfect, and well-priced to boot. Imagine: boneless chicken in a smooth, makhani curry; boiled egg in curry; rajma in its own, slightly sweet, curry; and - the piece de resistance! - a simple fish curry which enflamed the palate and reminded one of the Great Fish Curries of the Malabar and the Bengal! It was too, too much; I enjoyed it with much relish and a Coke Lime. Delicious!

I'm in big trouble tomorrow; I need to wake up at 9am because the handyman's coming at 9:30am, and it's now 3:15! And I'm underslept as is! Oh me, oh my. Nasty stuff. Can't begin to express how much Thursday's public holiday is going to be a boon for me.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:16 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home