www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 
Time's the thing

Am trying to slowly slide my wake-up time earlier and earlier. The plot is to get up earlier, get moving earlier, so I can get home earlier, giving me a larger block of time to do whatever I want in, and more flexibility at the end of the day to meet that deadline. This week so far has been crazy: I've been barely squeezing in everything I have to do (except for the little bits which ooze out through the cracks) while also trying to do this Grand Transform (and what's the point, really, may I ask? One weekend day getting home late and it'll be blown to bits, I can promise you that).

As asides: Facebook comic one, Facebook comic two (NSFW!), and a TV show I thoroughly enjoyed as a kid. Those were the days! School sucked, though. And the independence at present in very nice. And no internet! I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those "Ah school I loved school!" type people, and this is my way of making up for it.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:12 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home