www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, February 15, 2008

 
Well, well (now and forever)

It's late, I'm sleepy, and I'm hoping to have a relatively early day tomorrow, so humour a lack of content in this post, please. In fact, I only write to note three things:

Alright, chaps, hitting the hay now. This is going to be a good weekend, since I'm going to get to go and check out that huge, green space I found last time, and hopefully take some photos to replace the ones I deleted (it's the same link as before, sorry!). I'm also going to go to Page One at VivoCity, so I get to buy my GRE Biology prep book (from Princeton Review, natch). Unless they don't have it, in which case I'll probably be running around town all day.

Alright, before Safari crashes again - good night, folks!

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:23 am

Comments:

GRE biology...ah those wonderful days.
Watching people go through the admissions process makes me feel very at odds with myself--between cursing myself out (now) and not envying the people put through the admissions grind.
If you want to take biochem, I used Lodish for the cell/genetics part and Marks and Marks for the biochem part. Then you'll come here and realize that everything you learnt was either wrong or incomplete. 

Post a Comment

<< Home