www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

 
Bloomsbury.com - Writer's almanac
Bloomsbury.com - Writer's almanac ... for all you aspiring writers out there. (Am I an aspiring writer? I don't think so. I'm not so much into it that I'm ever actually going to get anywhere or anything, but I like it. I like words. I like English, as a language, as a medium of thought. But ... never mind. I guess that's what blogs are for - to let "aspiring" writer go ahead and screw around with stuff until they decide to either give up, try, or just keep going like they are now :) ... Ignore me, I'm sleepy. And I've got a ton of work to do. Then again, my room is really smelling better today :). Should air it out more often ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:56 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home