www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

 
Feelin' Good!
Hello, World! 1. I'm clean. 2. I'm bathed. 3. I've just finished the first draft of my 2202 report. 4. I'm now going for dinner (after lunch at 11:30am!) 5. I'm then going to my lab, to set up some stuff and dream bioinformatic dreams :) 6. Then I'm coming back to my room, editing my report, and going to sleep. 7. Waking up early tomorrow (mmmm! Early!) and going down to the lab, printing printing, submitting submitting. 8. Then I'm studying for 2104 (like, all day!) 9. Then I'm going to give the exam (like, totally!) 10. Then I'm taking Lodish (or, after yesterday night, maybe I'll transfer my affections to ... Alberts? haha, I feel so deceptive ...) 11. And then it's a day full of Mol Bio on tuesday 12. Mol bio exam on Wednesday 13. And (to summarise) the rest of my life, in sequence, begins on Thursday ... (haha, I get into such good moods, after being in such bad moods sometimes. I swear, I'm manic-depressive ... :D)

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:33 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home