www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, April 10, 2004

 
We *hates* it!!!
:( Why? Why oh why oh why do I have to do this? Now, today, why? I'm just so not in the mood, but I'm going to make an honest attempt, if it kills me. If I'm dead tomorrow it won't matter, and let's face it, I'm probably going to be dead tomorrow anyways, just coz I'm up so late. And it's not that I blame going out tonight or anything. I'm just ... it's just ... unfair! Not so soon after UROPS, not so soon before exams, and ... not with .. .all the confusion. Just so tempted to e-mail the prof and ask him for an extension. God knows I have reason, and let's face it, I deserve it. I had a UROPS presentation on Thursday. I thought I'd have five days, and instead, I have two. So? And it's thirty friggin' percent. I mean, Christ, it's 50% as important as my Monday 2104 exam! Christ. And my stomach is totally khallas. Bekar. Spoilt. Twisted (well, twisting/twisted, whatever). Arrrrrrgh!!! And the worse bit is knowing, odds are, I'm going to be e-mailing-and-asking-for-more-time anyways. And, well, tomorrow (or tonight), he can't exactly say, "No, you have to!" The best he can do is, "Okay, but you get 2%/5%/10%/25% deducted automatically. Can?" which is a very mean thing to do, but he can. He can't say Submit Today, cos I don't (won't) have it. And I'm going to get into such trouble for Mol Bio and LSM2104! Argh argh argh. Okay. That's it. This thing is screwing with my life too badly, and it has to go. The attack begins now. Okay? Yeah? Okay? Let's go ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:18 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home