www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

 
Why?
... am I such a procrastinator? Everything's so really great in my life right now (absolutely no sarcasm - serious!), I've got the friends, the motivation, hell, even the interest, to some extent. But there's jsut this overwhelmning desire to hold my pillow close and lie in bed ... and really not sure whether it would be better to do that instead of trying to study and waste more time that way (figure: if I sleep now, I'm more awake/active later). But of course later never comes ... :) So how? Destroy temptation? Go to Science? Or stay in room and fightfightfight? okay: compromise. Will stay in room (and Linux :D) to write an overview for the presentation, then will go to lab and work on it (but lab comp sucks!). Hmmm then will slip into Windows to do it. Ugh dun wanna use a comp ... hand still feeling stiff and weird from the overwork it got on Tuesday :(. But it's nice being in Linux ... after so long ... everything just *works*! :) (on the other hand, I think my latest apt-get broke my xf86 ... maybe next time I boot in I'm in for a nasty surprise!) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my pooooor hands!!! :(

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:04 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home