www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

 
Hands
Hands. I sit here typing - chatting with a friend, trying to get something to work in JBuilder, surfing. A click of the mouse, a whirl of the wrist, a twist of a thumb and a poke on a key, and viola - it all works out. Ctrl-W your way out of tabs, middle-click your way into them, type a class defination and make a difference in a friend's life. Am I really, truely aware of the fact that it could all end tomorrow? "But when tomorrow comes", could we "do it all again"? What happens if the very means of doing it all over comes to an end? Carpel tunnel syndrome is just around the corner! On thing i've been realising lately is just how one dimensional my life is outside programming. I have stuff in the air - don't think that I don't - but ... I've been coding again lately, and everything else just feels so strange and empty. And ... well ... I don't know. I just don't know anymore. Except maybe for impressing pretty girls and blogging, nothing seems to really turn me on in the real world. But ... but ... the real world is real, yeah? But what's really real? And ... but ... maybe ... Eck.

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:31 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home