www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

 
To my depressed friend ...
Go listen to this. And don't worry about a thing, okay? There are people trying their best to take care of this; and I'm not your only friend, not by a long shot, and we're all here to take care of you. Things will get better, and probably pretty soon. Any time you want to sit down and talk about this is fine by me :). Just gimme a ring, okay? You mean a lot (a lot a lot) to me, so just take care and hold on to the ship, okay? It might be a rough ride ahead for a while, but you're going to make it through. Be brave - courage is always better than being scared; to be in control is always better than to be pushed around this way and that. Be brave - stand up tall (and aren't friends there to hold you up when you need holding?) and make your stand. Don't loose yourself in worry and fear - do something about your worries. They may not become any better, but they won't become worse, and maybe you'll learn something about being brave in the process. Be brave - you have the strength to make it through, I know you do. You just need to find it, and I'm sure you will. Take care, and lots of love from me :).

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:24 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home