www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

 
On The Beauty Of Baths
Before I begin, I would like to put in the following quote from a good, good friend:
Don't be afraid if you're flying over unknown land; the sky is always the same.
Come to think of it, there is very litte to say on the subject of baths, so a little family history: bathing has gone, for me, from being something i hated (or found an infernal boring waste of time) to a True Love. My family loves taking long baths, in general; but I always take small ones 'cos the most cockroaches are in the bathroom. But I love bath dreaming - not so much in the shower, but in hot tubs (on the rare occasions when I get to use them) ... to lie back and think of everything and nothing, to open mind and body to all and so to nothing ... the one true way of attaining bliss ... Anyways, it's bliss time now, so off I go! Bbye, bbye!

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:59 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home