www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, April 12, 2004

 
Why?
An attack of depression. Who am I? What am I good for? I've been struggling at this for about four hours now, with very little enthusiasm and even less brainpower. Off the top of my head: 1. Cheering people up (yeah, right. Does that really help? If you just let people be, won't they "come 'round" by themselves? Why do you need to go up and try to make a difference? Isn't it a complete bally waste of time? And it's not like I'm really good at it either. Ii suck at it. It's just that I have a knack of being around at the right time, I guess. But I really truely suck at it otherwise). 2. Coding (well okay I can make castles in the sands, wowsie, castles in the sand and the ocean's coming in. What could are those?) 3. .... nothing else, really. Right? Oh, right. Mugging up Beatles lyrics and remembering interesting facts. Scream with joy on that one! Things I suck (possibly terminally) at: 1. Dancing 2. Dealing with people Ladies and Gentlemen, Gaurav Vaidya: a Guy of Little Use.

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:22 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home