www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, May 03, 2004

 
Bad Weekend
Hey everybody, Sorry about this post, but I'm just in a very "ugh" mood. Before anybody makes any assumptions, it's not because of any particular chat or e-mail or anything. Today's just been a very jobless, pointless kind of day, the one where your head slowly fries under (depending on the day) overwork or underuse. In my case, strictly the latter. On the whole, it's been a bad weekend; I'm basically starting to suffer from "holiday stress" now. Just this general sense of time-wasting permeates the air. And, in less than two days, I seem to have suddenly set myself up on bad terms with a friend, my family, *and* my sister. I'm just worried now about how much worse things might get ... I mean ... argh, I don't know. I hate holidays. Even with all the crap that's always happening to me at college, it's just never quite as bad as home, cos college you've got friends. Here, I ... see, mostly, it's just that I don't have the strength to go on. I'm this close and *so* tempted to just throw it all down and give up ... except I'm not even very sure what "giving up" means. I mean, I don't know what happens if I "give up", what I'm supposed to do and stuff, I mean. I wish I could say that this was my darkest hour, but I suspect things are going to get worse before they get any better ... I'm serious. I'm just going to sit around now and let everything just go over me and over my head and not know what to do or anything. Okay, me off to work now. Wish me luck! Found a nice joke page, though: http://www.workjoke.com/projoke.htm.

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:45 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home