www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

 
Going public?
After fooling around with my templates, etc. have decided to "release" my blog unto (the poor, innocent) world. I mean, I'm putting it out. Have just put it up on my family blog, whose address I have e-mailed to my dad. Hope there isn't anything controversial on this blog ;). In other news, the play is coming along nicely. My life, not so good. I mean, it's really really really nice (after today, how can I say otherwise??). But it's ... well, nothing much is happening if you know what I mean. I need excitement. I need new. Instead, I spend all my time either wandering around my house (late at night!) and thinking, or sleeping, or walking through life deadlinessish. Ugh! This is bugging! And not coding much anymore, so ... that's a bit down. And my friends are having problems. Ugh. I don't want to have to deal with other people's problems right now!!! Then again, maybe that is the answer. Maybe I should be trying to get more involved in people's lives. Then again, I don't think that is. But I don't really know what is, right now. I need some time alone, something regular in Singapore, but so very hard in Bangalore! Anyways, me off to read a bit (think too much), then sleep. Hopefully not in that order, but strongly suspect it's going to be yet another insomniac, thinking night. p.s. Just to clarify, I am *not* depressed. This is just me being very tired and confused with life. The bane of everybody these days, it seems :). Bane of hols in particular. I need to code!

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:45 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home