www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

 
Hrmph
On the good side, went to aerobics class today. Unbelieavably exhausting (i have zilch stamina!) but intend pursuing this atleast as far as I can. Argh! Still gotta go running for car driving too! Atleast this Java thing is working on rather nicely, so that's good ... hopefully will have a Java fastablaster ready by tomorrow. But yeah, there's just so much to do! And it's very bugging, I'm not getting out and interacting much, which really sucks. It's just that every night I tell myself that I will tomorrow, and then tomorrow never turns up. And, well, I'm just such a boring person that I don't know what to talk with anybody else about. There, I've said it. I don't know, I guess partially I can't wait to get back to Singapore. But then .. things will be different, and Naef would have gone away, and ... ugh. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh. I need something good - not just aerobics good, or java good, but REALLY, REALLY **GOOD** - happen in my life, and quickly. Or I'm just going to go nuts.

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:27 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home