www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, May 14, 2004

 
Late Night on the Comp
Why am I here? I shouldn't be here - now, on this comp, I mean. No (meaningless) philosophilising about life tonight, guys. Oh, just as a matter of record: my MSN nickname has had the phrase "What comes next?" in it for a while now. Tonight, somebody claimed that *they* came next. It'll be very interesting to see if that prediction - offhand, for-a-laugh - comes true. For better - or for worse - it looks like I'll have the Asilidae dataset by Monday latest, and probably sometime this weekend. Yips. Not good. Means I have to get more done tomorrow in the realm of Perl if I don't want this to end up as yet another monumental copy-and-paste session. Other news: The play. Going well. Paro and Devdas have nice chemistry going. Karan still rocks. Everybody else is atleast decent. The final scene is coming together in a haphazard way, but it is coming together, which is real nice. Looking forward to tomorrow: should probably have Sunil and Pradeep there as well. Oh - the cockroach I saw about a week back, which hid in the World Book shelf? Finally killed it. Wow, that was freaky. I mean, okay, it's big and all, but the way that tiny thing made my heart pound by the end of it - man, it made my heart pound. To tell you the truth. Correction: it was big. Cheesy I-bagged-him grin. My heads - thoughts - are in a bit of a muddle, really. Not very sure what everything's about all of a sudden (if nothing else, 16 sets of randomizations ought to cure that). I mean ... well, I'm not very sure what I mean. I feel like I've given up - on the whole "improve myself" thing? Yeah, I guess I have. Given up. Regressed. It doesn't feel so bad, but it wouldn't, I guess. But not very sure how to ... attack the problem again. Improve, how to. I'm re-reading Rushdie (Midnight's Children) again, and that's fun. But Jesus, I wish I could just figure it out! I mean, it can't be all that hard, can it? Arrrrrgh ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:24 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home